Image by ocean.flynn via FlickrAfter a long (40 years), productive, and successful career in business, I now teach college. The articles that follow are all written from personal experience.
- Success is for All of Us!
- Inferiority Complex?
- 3 Qualities for Success
- The Best Leader?
- How I Manage my Time
- Adam Smith and Wealth
- Born to Lead or to Follow?
- Boethius and Fortune
- Be Employee of the Month Everyday
- Pascal on Love and Fidelity
- Think and Grow Rich
- Self-Esteem and Poise
- George Berkeley: Idealism
- Being Rich
- Critical Theory Glossary
- Famous People in Western Culture
- Formula for Untold Riches
- Where Epicurus Went Wrong: Wealth of Poverty?
- What I learned from Descartes
- Pythagoras, Samuel Johnson, and Sleep
- What is an Evergreen Resume?
- Great Gatsby's Success
If you are interested in seeing how I achieved personal success in the United States, you may find my book of short stories East of Tiffany's interesting. Some of the stories are based on my life as an executive, investment banker, and financial adviser to wealthy investors in the East Side of Manhattan.
Close to half-million people have read East of Tiffany's so far. Order your copy from either Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.
Since English is my second language, Mary Duffy --a master of the English language-- aided me not only with the editing, but she also contributed her own stories. I love her writing in "When You Wish Upon a Star." This is a story based on a personal friend's life.
Senada Selmani, modelSentence Openers
To write great blogs, e-mails, term papers, essays, or fiction - Get Mary Duffy's
Itching to Become a Writer?
Visit Mary Duffy's Storefront